This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
The Web site to which this policy applies operates under the URL "rbmamall.com."
"Personally identifiable information" is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number, and any other information that is connected with you personally.
Collection of Personal Information
rbmaMALL.com endeavors to maintain the security and integrity of personal information that we obtain from our users. We do not disclose personal information to any outside party except as disclosed in this policy.Registration
To order from rbmaMALL.com, we ask for your name, birth date, e-mail address, billing address, and credit card information. You will also be asked whether we may contact you by e-mail with offers from RBMA Mall or third parties we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these offers at any time by going to your Account Profile and checking No for Would you like to be notified by e-mail?About IP Addresses
rbmaMALL.com may share or disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals as disclosed in this policy, and when:
- We utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit card orders or fulfilling subscriptions), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them;
- You have entered a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by a third party, in which case the information may be shared with that third party for their use in their discretion, including direct marketing (if you don't want your name shared, you should not enter the contest or sweepstakes);
- The entity to whom the information is disclosed is one under control of, or under common control with Hearst (for these purposes, a company controlling twenty (20%) percent or more of the voting stock of another entity shall be deemed to control such entity);
- We need to protect our legal rights (for example, if we are trying to collect money you owe us);
- We must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
- In connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by the Web sites to which this policy applies.Links to Other Sites
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Although security on the Internet can never be guaranteed, we endeavor to exercise great care in providing secure transmission of our users' personal information from their computers to our servers by utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to our users' information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.Children's Privacy
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) does not allow the collection of any personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. In compliance with COPPA, rbmaMALL.com does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.Your Acceptance of These Terms
If at any time you wish to be removed from the rbmaMALL.com database, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Advertising Disclosure
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Web site, you consent to this transfer.
We can, whenever we want, edit or delete any content displayed on rbmaMALL.com. You use rbmaMALL.com at your own risk. Everything you see on our site is provided to you "as is." We make no warranties that this service will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free. You understand that if you download any material, you do so at your sole risk. rbmaMALL.com is not liable for any damages that may result from your use of our site. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages and attorneys' fees arising from your access to and use of our site. By using rbmaMALL.com you agree to protect and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses that may result from the use of this service, your posting of any material to the site, or the transmission of any content through this service, or your breach of these terms of service.
Limitations on Use of Material on This Site
This site is owned and operated by Reed Brennan Media Associates and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by King Features Syndicate or its contributors. The entire site and all material in it are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, link to, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site, including code and software without our permission.
Copyright (c) 2005 Reed Brennan Media Associates and King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All rights reserved worldwide.
This policy was last updated on March 1, 2005